CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionDirk Birin is a young man who has survived a narrow escape from death in Vietnam, but could t escape his addiction to alcohol. Following his discharge from the army, he becomes an unemployed New York Drunk. In a flash of light his life will be changed forever. He has been teleported from a Central Park bench t only to a distant planet, but thousands of years into the future. Dirk finds himself a captive of strange aliens with bird-like legs, four tentacles on each side of their purple bodies, and ape-like heads perched on their long thin necks. This is t the end of his adventures, however. It is only the beginning, with many twists and turns as the story unfolds. There are erotif encounters within the story, but the details are t graphic and the language is t hard core. This is an adult science fiction story that will hook you into Dirk's attempts to make sense of all the mysteries he will encounter. Come join Dirk in his search for the Samarian Solution.
- Author BiographyBorn in a rural town in the mountains of east Tennessee in 1936, the author spent much of his teen years singing with a gospel group in church and on the radio. He played several instruments, all self taught. After graduation he entered the Army and spent time in Korea, Japan and Vietnam where he earned a purple heart. He spent several years at stateside posts as an instructor. After leaving service he worked for a company that designed and maintained satellite uplinks all across the country. He always wanted to write science fiction and in 1969 after completing many short stories set out to write his first full length novel. He also enjoyed poetry and had 2 poems published after winning a poetry contest. In 1980 after retirement he settled in Tennessee. Back to the mountains he loved with his wife/soul mate and family on a small farm. He was back in the place he loved most, the beautiful Cumberland mountains until his passing in 2010.
- Author(s)Glenn D Ridenour
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.