All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $60.83
- AU $29.98Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionEdward draws a dragon in the sand, little kwing the adventure it will go on after the tide comes in One day, Edward and his momgo tothe beach.Edward draws a very fine dragon a dragon made of sand, shells, and seaweed. But when the tide comes up the beach at the end of the day, where does the sand dragon go? And what will he find when they return the next day?
- Author BiographySu Swallow has been writing and editing children s books for more than 35 years. She is the author of Albert Liked Ladders, AHeadFull of Stories, and Seashore. Silvia Raga is an illustrator whose works include Billy on the Ball, Molly is New, and My Busy Day.
- Author(s)Su Swallow
- PublisherReadZone Books Limited
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleReadZone Picture Books
- Place of PublicationTwickenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintReadZone Books Limited
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight136 g
- Width215 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Silvia Raga
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.