All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of twenty-one articles by the Tibetan Buddhist meditation master Chgyam Trungpa Rinpoche presents insights into meditation, mind, and psychology that he shared with Western psychologists, psychotherapists, and students of Buddhist meditation in America in the 1970s and '80s. Fundamentally, the book is about how any of us can work with ourselves and others to strengthen our inherent human sanity, which Trungpa describes as basic goodness, healthiness, and wakefulness.
- Author BiographyChogyam Trungpa (1940 1987) meditation master, teacher, and artist founded Naropa University in Boulder, Colorado, the first Buddhist-inspired university in North America; the Shambhala Training program; and an international association of meditation centers known as Shambhala International. He is the author of numerous books including <i>Shambhala: The Sacred Path of the Warrior</i>, <i>Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism</i>, and <i>The Myth of Freedom</i>.
- Author(s)Chogyam Trungpa
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Weight348 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRose Gimian
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.