Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>The third beautiful book from the creator of the original street style blog</b> In <i>TheSartorialist: X</i>, Scott Schuman pays homage to the unique style found on sidewalks and streets, as well as off the beaten path. From its start ten years ago as a New York street-style blog, The Sartorialist has become an essential part of the worldwide conversation on fashion and its place in everyday life. With stunning images of men and women who caught Scott s eye in traditional fashion locales like New York, London, and Milan, as well as newer ones including Peru, India, Dubai, and South Africa, <i>TheSartorialist: X</i> celebrates the many cultures of pattern and color found across the world, making it a thrilling source of photographic inspiration. Scott s quest on the sidewalks of the world is like a gold miner sifting gravel for the rare pebbles of gold. Global fashion takes on new meaning through his work: as his subjects confirm, compelling personal style kws boundaries! Harold Koda, Curator in Charge, The Costume Institute at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Scott doesn t just take pictures, he captures emotion. He is t just a photographer. He s a historian marking the feeling of this generation one photo at a time. Kanye West
- Author Biography<b>Scott Schuman </b>started thesartorialist.com simply to share photos of people on the street who he thought looked great. The blog now receives more than fourteen million page views per month. His work resides in the permanent collections of the Victoria and Albert Museum and the Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Photography and has been featured in <i>GQ</i>, <i>Vogue Italia</i>, <i>Vogue Paris</i>, and <i>Interview</i>. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Scott Schuman
- PublisherPenguin Books
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.