All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionFrom international telephone network gateways to direct broadcast home receivers, today's broad range of ground systems and devices require satellite communication engineers and business managers to have a broad and sound understanding of the design and operating principles of earth stations and ground control facilities. This volume offers an exploration of the delivery end of the satellite link and its relationship to the delivery of services.
- Author BiographyBruce Elbert is Managing Director of Applications Strategy Consulting. He received his M.S. from University of Maryland and his M.B.A. from Pepperdine University. He is the author several books, including The Satellite Applications Handbook and Introduction to Satellite Communications, Second Edition, both published by Artech House.
- Author(s)Bruce R. Elbert
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication31/10/2000
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleArtech House space technology & applications library
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.