All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive book on the theoretical aspects of Satir's approach to therapy. Comprehensive organization of her concepts, therapeutic applications, and invative interventions.
- Author(s)Virginia M. Satir,etc.
- PublisherScience & Behavior Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1991
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLos Altos
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience and Behavior Books
- Weight590 g
- Width150 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.