All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn absorbing insight into one of Britain's best kwn and respected professions through the words of one of its senior members.
- Author BiographyHormazd Narielwalla is an international scholar and is currently writing a thesis at the London College of Fashion. He produced a limited edition book entitled Dead Man's Patterns which has been acquired by the Rare British Collection at the British Library as well as by several international art collections.
- Author(s)Hormazd Narielwalla,Michael Skinner
- PublisherBene Factum Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBene Factum Publishing Ltd
- Content NotePhotgraghs and drawings
- Weight454 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.