Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionImagine a bond that's richer than that between siblings, stronger than those within a marriage. Four ordinary women have found just this, and after more than ten years of shared life, their friendship has become a remarkable and invincible force Isabel has a broken marriage behind her and a grown up son she loves but rarely sees. Two years into remission from breast cancer, she embraces everything that is alternative, and exists by forgiveness. Lee is blessed with money, but didn't find love until she had abandoned all hope; w she has Henry - but children, a longing that seems a wish too far. Rudy is young and beautiful, damaged by her past and an off-centred family, and w married to a brutal and controlling man. Emma, feisty and insecure, does t believe in love - until she falls for the one man she can never have. In this warm, funny, spirited and heartfelt vel, Patricia Gaffney unfolds two years in the lives of the Saving Graces, as together they face one ather's high and low points. But then when out of the blue tragedy strikes and they are faced with the unthinkable, a shadow looms over their bond, threatening to destroy it for ever...
- Author BiographyPatricia Gaffney gave up her job in 1984, when she was diagnosed with breast cancer. Following her successful treatment she has written 12 historical romances, which have all been bestsellers in the USA, and three works of contemporary fiction. She lives in Pennyslvania, USA.
- Author(s)Patricia Gaffney
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication05/01/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementRe-issue
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.