All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a witty and appealing money how-to for 18 to 35-year-olds who would never buy one of the existing personal finance books on the market today. Containing sound information, lots of peer-group stories, both 'befores' and 'afters', and packaged in a bright, magazine inspired layout.
- Author BiographyEmily Chantiri has previously co-written two successful personal finance books, The Money Club and Financially Fit for Life (both Random House Australia). She runs a thriving business, consulting on all facets of advertising, and is also a sought-after speaker. Emily is passionate about helping everyone achieve financial independence, particularly the young women, at whom The Savvy Girl's Money Book is aimed.
- Author(s)Emily Chantiri
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintPier 9
- Out-of-print date27/02/2017
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Edition StatementUpdated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.