Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionFinancial trainer Susan Hayes believes that everyone, matter what their circumstances, can learn how to make more money. In The Savvy Guide to Making More Money she gets to the heart of what's stopping you and, in the style of straight-talking money experts like Martin Lewis and Suze Orman, she comes up with practical suggestions whatever your situation. Even at the best of times, making more money can seem daunting. And when it's t the best of times, it can seem impossible. However, you would be amazed how simple it is to fatten your bank balance if you go about it the right way. The Savvy Guide to Making More Money is a one-stop shop where you can equip yourself with strategies to grow your income. From her days as a self-employed student to w running a financial training company, Susan Hayes has always approached the business of making money in a practical can-do way. It has been successful for her and the many people she has worked with. Now she shares her advice and tips with you. Among many other things The Savvy Guide to Making More Money will help you to: * understand why you haven't made more money by w; * learn tried and tested techniques to raising new revenues; * choose the best way to put your money to work for you; * find out who can help you get to your income goals. You don't have to be a business genius to make money. Through a combination of skill and smart thinking you will be amazed at what you can achieve. 'Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I was up till four o'clock this morning reading it, making tes.' The Tom Dunne Show on The Savvy Woman's Guide to Financial Freedom '[She writes with] humourous directness, unflinching good sense and practical advice ...makes me think I can tackle my own issues.' The Herald 'A great read ...easy to understand' The Sun Susan Hayes is managing director of the international financial training company Hayes Culleton. Her can-do approach to resolving even the stickiest ecomic questions in her many media appearances (RTE, TV3, Today FM, 4FM, Sunday Independent) has seen her become kwn as the Positive Ecomist. Her first book was The Savvy Woman's Guide to Financial Freedom.
- Author(s)Susan Hayes
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintPenguin Ireland
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.