All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe gates to Hell are open and something beckons...The last of Earth's magicians are living in fear. A Cebite Hell Priest kwn as Pinhead is killing them off, gorging on their kwledge to enhance his own magical powers as part of a quest to take over Hell. Meanwhile, Private Investigator Harry D' Amour is fulfilling the final wishes of the dead, who communicate with his business associate, the blind medium Norma Paine. But while investigating one such case, Harry inadvertently opens up a portal between Hell and Earth. When Harry's nemesis Pinhead emerges through the portal, a vicious battle ensues. After failing to enlist Harry to pen his Scarlet Gospels - the epistles chronicling the Hell Priest's grand coup - Pinhead instead captures Norma. Harry realizes he must go through Hell - literally - to save her. The long-anticipated new vel from bestselling author Clive Barker.
- Author BiographyCLIVE BARKER is a legendary author, filmmaker, and visual artist once hailed as 'the future of horror' by Stephen King. His Books of Blood series, films, comic books, art and his novella The Hellbound Heart - which first introduced the world to Pinhead and inspired the Hellraiser movies - have all amassed a global cult following and cemented their place in pop culture history. The Scarlet Gospels marks Barker's highly anticipated return to horror fiction.
- Author(s)Clive Barker
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight614 g
- Width157 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.56Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.