All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA proven framework for whole-school improvement The School Leadership Playbook is a practical guide for education leaders looking to push their school's and students' achievement to the next level. Developed by rewned leadership preparation program New Leaders, the Transformational Leadership Framework focuses on the five categories that drive a school's success: Learning and Teaching, School Culture, Talent Management, Operations and Systems, and Personal Leadership. This book illustrates how each of these factors contributes to breakthrough gains, and outlines a plan for implementing changes in your own school. You'll learn how to accurately diagse the current state of your school's academics and culture and create an action plan for the year ahead. The TLF is grounded in the latest research and case studies of the highest-gaining turnaround schools, and shows you the specific actions you can take to attract, retain, and support high-performing teachers; improve school culture; successfully involve parents and the community; and ultimately drive student success. New Leaders developed the UEF to pinpoint what schools achieving significant student academic gains were doing, and how they were doing it. This book provides a practical breakdown of the framework to help you begin leading these changes in your own school. * Ensure rigorous goal- and data-driven teaching and learning * Build and manage a high-performance faculty aligned to the school's vision * Implement effective and efficient operations and systems * Model the tone you would like to see from students and teachers school-wide By matching the needs of the school to effective principal actions and school practices, leaders can create a plan for transformational change.
- Author BiographyJEAN DESRAVINES is CEO of New Leaders, an innovative school reform organization that develops and supports highly effective leaders. BENJAMIN FENTON is co-founder and chief strategy officer at New Leaders. A recognized expert on principal quality, Ben leads New Leaders' human capital consulting initiatives.
- Author(s)Benjamin Fenton,Jean Desravines
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight310 g
- Width177 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.