Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe School Speech Language Pathologist is an Administrator's Guide to understanding the role of the SLP in schools along with strategies to aid staffing, workload management and student success. A SLP's role in schools is quite diverse and often under utilized. The School Speech Language Pathologist was written to help demystify the role of the Speech Language Pathologist in the school setting and to foster more efficient Speech and Language services in schools.
- Author(s)CCC-Slp Teresa Sadowski M a
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight103 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.