The School System Comparison Between the United States and Finland: What Are the Differences? Why Finns Score Higher in International Tests? Why the American Students Cannot Apply Their Knowledge in Real Life Situations? by Anna Fielding (Paperback / softback, 2012)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionEducational issues have been discussed during the presidential campaign. The concern is the state of education in the United States. Why the American students score lower than many other countries in international tests? Why the American students are t interested in science and math? Why their scores are t so high? This book discusses about the similarities and differences between two countries: Finland and USA. Finland has scored high in all the international assessments, whereas the USA has t.
- Author BiographyThe author was born in Finland and spent two years in Michigan. This short book was a result of these years and what the author observed there.
- Author(s)Anna Fielding
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.