All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $36.05
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the school textbook grounded in historical and comparative perspectives. The approach is broadly chrological, revealing changes in the theory and practice of textbook production and use. The book focuses largely on three associated subjects - geography, history and social studies.
- Author BiographyWilliam E. Marsden is Emeritus Professor of Education at the University of Liverpool. His publications include Unequal Educational Provision in England and Wales (1987); Educating the Respectable; A Study of Fleet Road Board School, 1879-1903 (1991); (editor, with R.K. Goodenow), The City and Education in Four Nations (1992); (edited with J. Hughes) Primary School Geography (1994); Geography 11-16 Rekindling Good Practice (1995); and An Anglo-Welsh Dynasty; The Adams Family from the 1840s to the 1930s (1997) among other titles.
- Author(s)William E. Marsden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/09/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleWoburn Education Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.