Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough the words in The Science Of Being Great were penned over 100 years ago, there are many truths that still apply to this day. Wallace D. Wattles shares his views about the importance of following your own truth and he emphasizes that our thoughts play a crucial role in determining our level of greatness. By thinking for ourselves and by visualizing what we wish to see in reality we become the master of our thoughts, which in turn become our reality. Wattles asserts that greatness is t only for a select, privileged few, but that every person has within themselves the power and faculties to become great in their own right. Indeed, Wattles believes that Greatness is equally inherent in all, and may be manifested by all.
- Author BiographyWallace D. Wattles The Science of Getting Rich definitely deserves nomination for any Hall of Fame featuring self-help books. Short, to the point, and very readable, the tone of Wallace's book will remind of the classic Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. The Science of Getting Rich was originally written almost a hundred years ago. It is focused on the acquisition of money, period. A bold author who cuts to the chase, Wattles asserts that we have a right to be rich while managing to steer clear of the notions of greed, selfishness, and trampling others. Though Wattle's prescription for getting rich involves thought and acceptance of the idea, he doesn't advocate meditative inaction. Rather, Wattles focuses on going about daily business and organizing life in such a way that money can flow into it, so that life becomes really a self-fulfilling prophecy. The Science of Getting Rich includes an excellent chapter on the importance of gratitude. Wallace also teaches that the biggest impediment to our supply of money is in the mind. When we are focused on how unfair life is, it truly is hard to become rich! Packed with valuable ideas, The Science of Getting Rich is worth several thoughtful re-reads followed by a lifetime of application.
- Author(s)Wallace D Wattles
- Date of Publication25/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.