CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
The Science of Getting Rich: Wallace D. Wattles' Legendary Guide to Financial Success Through Creative Thought and Smart Planning by Wallace D Wattles, Wallace Delois Wallace (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe Science of Getting Rich is a landmark in success literature, having guided countless people to fortune for over 100 years. Recently it has inspired Rhonda Byrne's bestselling book and hit movie, The Secret, proving that it is timeless and very relevant today. The Science of Getting Rich gives the reader detailed instruction on how to shape thoughts, plan actions, and evaluate time to achieve one's financial goals. It's been the key to innumerable entrepreneurs' financial success; w put it to work for you.
- Author(s)Wallace D Wattles,Wallace Delois Wallace
- PublisherMegalodon Entertainment LLC.
- Date of Publication10/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMegalodon Entertainment LLC.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight152 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.