All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionWell kwn in the mainstream for her bestseller, The Jane Austen Book Club (Putnam, 2004), Karen Joy Fowler has taken a new turn with this collection of short stories. The Science of Herself is at once perceptive, entertaining, thought-provoking and often hilarious, and each story is told with a progressive and feminist edge. Also featured is PM Press's Outspoken Interview, in which Fowler gets personal, discussing what kind of car she drives, what she watches on TV and what it's like to hit the Times bestseller list.
- Author BiographyKaren Joy Fowler is a well-respected science fiction and fantasy author who has written three story collections and six novels, including the New York Times bestseller, The Jane Austen Book Club. She is a two-time winner of the Nebula and World Fantasy awards, and the cofounder of the Tiptree Award, given for works dealing with the politics of sex and gender. She lives in Santa Cruz, California.
- Author(s)Karen Joy Fowler
- PublisherPM Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPM Press
- Weight109 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.