All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are various scientific health benefits for people who practice yoga and meditation. The Science of Meditation, Yoga, and Prayer explores and explains them. This book merges eastern practices of well-being with western science to produce a perfect blend of science, meditation, yoga and prayer. Yoga has been demonstrated through scientific research to be a superior form of exercise for overall well-being and combatant of stress. Daily stress is thing new and everyone experiences at some point. Chronic stress increases oxidative stress in the human body, which is related to many illnesses including heart attacks and strokes. Yoga and meditation are some of the most effective ways to relieve such stress.
- Author(s)Amitava DasGupta
- PublisherBlue River Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue River Press
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.