All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe Science of Mindleading goes into the question what a person can lead his own mind effectively, and if so, how? To clarify this issue t only historical, philosophical, religious, medical and scientific kwledgesare analyzed but also in particular the latest advancements in brain research. The Ingenious Special Issue focuses on The Science of Being Great by Wallace Delois Wattles.
- Author BiographyMy name is Felix Brocker. I m born in Viersen in 1982, a small town near the German Rhine and the border of the Netherlans. After obtaining the baccalaureate I began to study law at the Ruhr-University Bochum and at the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz, with a focus on culture and media law. During my training, I did several internships, so in the press office of the Parliament of Rhineland-Palatinate, the Ministry of the Interior and Sports of Rhineland-Palatinate, the state police, at the police mainquarters in Mainz and at a law office. During my studies I worked extensively with the human thought and its implications. This led me inevitably to the fundamental questions of life. Who or what created the universe and what is the meaning of our life? My book The Science of Mindleading Volume I - The Fundamentals is a popular science book to encourage its readers to an exciting way to become aware of the power of his thoughts. I wish all readers a fascinating and insightful read.
- Author(s)Wallace Delois Wattles
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Introduction byFelix Brocker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.