All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionMartin E P Seligman, professor of psychology at the University of Pennsylvania, is one of the world's leading authorities on learned helplessness and its relation to optimism and hope. This book contains a collection that brings together essays by psychologists and professionals influenced by Martin E P Seligman's work in positive psychology.
- Author BiographyJane E. Gillham is a research associate at the University of Pennsylvania, and co-director of The Penn Resiliency Project.
- Author(s)Jane E. Gillham
- PublisherTempleton Foundation Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/2000
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleLaws of life symposia series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationRadnor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTempleton Foundation Press,U.S.
- Weight1095 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.