All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, readers learn about physical fitness in an entirely new way, through graphs! This book contains 28 graphs of common physical fitness activities, including: Aerobic Exercise, Exercise Equipment, and Weightlifting. Graphs contain a selection of physics data including acceleration, velocity, trajectory, and force, as well as biophysics data such as breathing, joint angle motion/positions, blood pressure and heart rate, and the electrical activity of the heart (EKG) and muscles (EMG).
- Author BiographyAn award-winning musician and science student as a youth and young adult, M. Schottenbauer, Ph.D., studied music, physics, mathematics, and liberal arts at the university before going on to earn a doctorate in psychology. Dr. Schottenbauer held a position as a Research Assistant Professor, and currently works as an independent educational consultant.
- Author(s)M Schottenbauer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.