All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlthought there are numerous books dealing with the science and acoustics of speech, there are relatively few that deal with the singing voice as distinct from the speaking voice. Now, Johan Sundberg's The Science of the Singing Voice--illustrated with over a hundred instructive and significant diagrams and drawings--thoroughly describes the structure and functions of the vocal organs in singing, from the aerodynamics of respiration through the dynamics of articulation.
- Author(s)Johan Sundberg
- PublisherNorthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1987
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationDekalb, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthern Illinois University Press
- Weight503 g
- Width178 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.