All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Scientific Revolution in Global Perspective, William Burns places the Scientific Revolution, its causes and effects, in a global context. It breaks with the Eurocentric tradition of previous surveys to fully reimagine the emergence of modern science on a global scale. Based on cutting-edge scholarship, Burns fluidly integrates the history of the Scientific Revolution in a convincing and seamless fashion, providing the reader with a new appreciation for the origins of the global, techlogical world around them.
- Author BiographyWilliam Burns is a historian who lives in the Washington, DC metro area with interests in the early modern world and the history of science. His previous works include: The Scientific Revolution: An Encyclopedia (2001); Science in the Enlightenment: An Encyclopedia (2003); Science and Technology in Colonial America (2005) and Science in World History (2011).
- Author(s)William Burns
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight302 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.