Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe rich and diverse contributions to this volume span a wide variety of disciplines, from psychology and philosophy to neuroscience, by some of the most influential scholars in the emerging science of personal wisdom. As such, it is a collection of essential readings and the first publication to integrate both the spiritual and pragmatic dimensions of personal wisdom. The content of the book goes beyond speculative theory to present a wealth of scientific research currently under way in this expanding field. It also describes numerous promising methods w being deployed in the quest for scientific kwledge of the elusive, yet critical, phemen of personal wisdom. The book is an excellent introduction to the field for vice researchers as well as a stimulating and enlightening resource for established experts. Its broad appeal makes it a vital addition to the libraries of academics and practitioners in many disciplines, from developmental psychology to gerontology and from philosophy to contemplative religious traditions such as Buddhism.
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations
- Weight719 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMichel Ferrari,Nicholas Weststrate
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.