CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe Scouting Journey is a map for Scouters guiding Scouts on a voyage of challenge, adventure, and achievement. Scouting's continued relevance hinges on the attitude of each individual Scouter. We are good, practical people concerned about the next meeting or camping trip. We have plenty of forms to fill in, records to maintain, and plans to develop. All those practicalities are meaningless if we don't strive to grasp less practical, less tangible elements of Scouting. I have shared a thousand campfires, camped many nights, hiked, and caed many miles in the company of Scouts and Scouters. As we covered literal trails through the wilderness, my Scouts were travelling the figurative trail toward adulthood. I have seen Scouting's tremendous transformative potential at work. Scouting needs folks who are willing to get going and keep going more than it needs experts or heroes. I kw the trail, here's your map - lets's get going! It's up to you to take the first step!
- Author BiographyClarke Green has worked with thousands of Scouts and Scouters as a director at his local Scout Camp (Camp Horseshoe), and as a Scoutmaster for 30 years. He is the recipient of a number of awards recognizing his service to Scouting, including the B.S.A.'s Silver Beaver, District Award of Merit, and is a Vigil Honor member of Octoraro Lodge 22. He is the author of the blog and podcast at Scoutmastercg.com and Thoughts on Scouting. An avid outdoorsman and amateur actor, he lives in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania with his wife Teddi.
- Author(s)Clarke Green
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.