CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing...Deviled Egg! He is the most mischievous citizen in the town of Eggville. Deviled Egg has t been to the dentist in YEARS! He is very afraid to go to the dentist office. When Deviled Egg's friends try to get him to go see a dentist, he tries to make up an excuse NOT to go. Find out what happens in this toothy adventure of laughs as Deviled Egg learns a valuable life lesson in...The Scrambles Deviled Egg Goes To The Dentist. * If you like this book, then be sure to read the other 4 books in this 5 book comic series called THE SCRAMBLES!
- Author BiographyDavida Viva is a native and resident of Columbia, South Carolina. Her love of writing and poetry began at an early age. Over the years, she has written numerous poems and short stories on many different subjects. Davida also illustrated and photographed all of the pictures for her books. After experiencing a near death experience, she decided to pursue the possibilities of all her unused gifts and talents. Most of Davida's readers describe her style of writing as words that they can see and feel. She has a total of 17 books, that range in different categories. Read and see why many of her readers say that she is, Definitely NOT...your ordinary author or poet!
- Author(s)Davida Viva
- PublisherDavida Viva Visions
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavida Viva Visions
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.