All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn a remote Cornish cove, on one of the last days of summer, Robyn Swinton is drowning. She is saved - just - by local boy Jago Winters, and it is a moment that will change both of them forever. Over the next seven years, Robyn and Jago's paths lead them in different directions, to city streets and foreign shores. Will the bond forged that day Jago dragged Robyn in from the sea be strong eugh to bring them back to one ather, or has life already pulled them too far apart?
- Author BiographyEmylia was born in 1978 and grew up in the Devon countryside, the daughter of an English artist and a Hungarian quilt-maker. After studying English & Related Literature at the universities of York and Lausanne, she spent five years working in a London ad agency, before moving to the French Alps. It was there that she began to write. Emylia now lives in Bristol with her husband, the comic-book writer and children's author, Robin Etherington, and young son. She is the author of The Book of Summers, which was a Richard & Judy Summer Book club pick in 2012, A Heart Bent Out of Shape and The Sea Between Us.
- Author(s)Emylia Hall
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Out-of-print date01/03/2017
- Weight564 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.