CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
About this product
- DescriptionNobody, said Cap'n Bill solemnly, ever sawr a mermaid an' lived to tell the tale. Why t? asked Trot, looking earnestly up into the old sailor's face. They were seated on a bench built around a giant acacia tree that grew just at the edge of the bluff. Below them rolled the blue waves of the great Pacific. A little way behind them was the house, a neat frame cottage painted white and surrounded by huge eucalyptus and pepper trees. Still farther behind that - a quarter of a mile distant but built upon a bend of the coast - was the village, overlooking a pretty bay.
- Author(s)L Frank Baum
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.