Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sea-Hawk is a vel by Rafael Sabatini, originally published in 1915. The story is set over the years 1588-1593, and concerns a retired Cornish seafaring gentleman, Sir Oliver Tressilian, who is villaiusly betrayed by a jealous half-brother. After being forced to serve as a slave on a galley, Sir Oliver is liberated by Barbary pirates. He joins the pirates, gaining the name Sakr-el-Bahr, the hawk of the sea, and swears vengeance against his brother. Lord Henry Goade, who had, as we shall see, some personal acquaintance with Sir Oliver Tressilian, tells us quite bluntly that he was ill-favoured. But then his lordship is addicted to harsh judgments and his perceptions are t always rmal. He says, for instance, of Anne of Cleves, that she was the ugliest woman that ever I saw.
- Author(s)Rafael Sabatini
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date20/04/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.