Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn the final instalment in the story of Yves de Kergouat, he moves his family and business to Goa to avoid persecution as aristocracy, by the French Revolutionaries. His daughter, Andrea, sets up a school for spies to help their friends in Mangalore, and she becomes entwined in intrigues with the British.
- Author(s)Eugene M a Baikoff
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.