All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionA classic of travel literature, this ostensibly lighthearted account of a Londoner's first ocean voyage also offers a journalistic report on the first successful passage through the Amazon River and its tributary, the Madeira, by an English tramp steamer. Accurate and difficult to improve upon. - Peter Matthiessen.
- Author BiographyBritish author and journalist Henry Major Tomlinson (1873-1958) was a lifelong Londoner noted for his anti-war and travel writing. His novels and short stories frequently portray life at sea.
- Author(s)H. M. Tomlinson
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/2015
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.