All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Second Coming of Paisley examines the relationship between Rev. Ian Paisley and the leaders of the militant wing of evangelical fundamentalism in the United State in the period immediately preceding the outbreak of the Northern Ireland Troubles in the late 1960s.
- Author BiographyRichard Jordan received his PhD in Modern British History from Louisiana State University in 2008.
- Author(s)Richard Lawrence Jordan
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.16
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.