Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.65+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by alimbrown
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.80
About this product
- DescriptionEmpress Josephine's family has been called to Napoleon's court for the terrible news that he intends to divorce his wife of thirteen years, who has failed to provide an heir, and take a younger bride, the Austrian Princess Marie-Louise. For his new wife, it is a horrible duty she must take on in her father's name. Marie-Louise must leave her love and family behind for an older man with whom she has thing in common. There is little in her new life to enjoy. But an unlikely friendship with Hortense, Josephine's daughter, will bring her comfort, as she struggles to find happiness. For Napoleon's sister, Pauline Bonaparte, it is yet ather woman stealing her brother's attention. She's spent years attempting to control his power and this latest distraction is the biggest threat she's ever faced. It's time to fight.
- Author BiographyMichelle Moran's experiences at archaeological sites around the world first inspired her to write historical fiction. She is the author of Nefertiti and its standalone sequel The Heretic Queen, as well as Cleopatra's Daughter and Madame Tussaud. She lives in California.
- Author(s)Michelle Moran
- PublisherQuercus Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing Plc
- Weight492 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.