All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionYour children are gone or leaving soon. It's time to focus once again on your own future and especially on your marriage. What's in store for the second half? David and Claudia Arp provide answers and practical help in this groundbreaking book. Drawing on their national survey of hundreds of second-half couples, the Arps reveal eight marital challenges every long-term marriage faces, and they offer strategies and exercises for meeting each of them. The Second Half of Marriage will challenge you to create a vision for the rest of your life together -- and inspire you to make that vision a reality.
- Author BiographyClaudia Arp and David Arp, MSW, founders of Marriage Alive, are authors of numerous books with more than 1,000,000 in print including the award-winning 10 Great Dates series and The Second Half of Marriage. The Arps have been featured in media like The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Time Magazine, and on NBC Today, CBS This Morning, and PBS. When they are not writing or speaking, you'll probably find them hiking trails in Northern Virginia where they live or in the Austrian Alps where they love to write and hike. Visit them at www.10GreatDates.org.
- PrizesWinner of Christian Book Award 1997.
- Author(s)Claudia Arp,David Arp
- Date of Publication12/12/1997
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Series TitleSecond Half of Marriage
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1997
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byVera Mace
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.