Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionNow in a thoroughly revised and updated edition, this classic history of the Vietnam Wa ' as seen by all participants takes into account the wealth of research and writing on the war since the book's original publication more than two decades ago. Leading scholar William S. Turley combines original research, thorough kwledge of the literature, his own insight from many trips to Vietnam during and since the war, and sound interpretation into a succinct and well-crafted analysis that provides balanced treatment of the Vietnamese, Lao, Khmer, and American dimensions of the war.
- Author BiographyWilliam S. Turley is professor emeritus of political science at Southern Illinois University.
- Author(s)William S. Turley
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/10/2008
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notemaps.
- Weight662 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.