All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is ideal for school project work or for those who want an 'at-a-glance' overview of the Second World War. Complete with descriptions of the key events of the war, it tracks the progress of the battles and investigates how peace was finally achieved. The timeline, glossary and clearly-headed spreads make it easy to refer to essential dates, facts and personalities. Maps, contemporary photography, paintings, posters and pictures of artefacts all help bring the topic to life.
- Author BiographyAfter a long career as a primary school teacher, Pam Robson is now a part-time teacher and devotes the rest of her time to writing. During the past ten years she has written nearly 40 books for Macdonald Young, Wayland, Evans and Watts. She is also studying for an MA in children's literature at Roehampton. She is vice-chair of the British section on IBBY (International Board on Books for Young Children) and a member of the selection panel for the biennial Hans Anderson award.
- Author(s)Pam Robson
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication30/11/1996
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleAll About
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour and B&W photographs
- Weight112 g
- Width148 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.57
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.59
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.