Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.08Trending at AU $27.59
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $30.03Trending at AU $31.27
- AU $10.86Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $38.59
About this product
- DescriptionAgatha Christie's first Tommy and Tuppence audiobook is a thrill-packed vel of international intrigue and murder with all the Christie hallmarks of suspense and ingenuity. Tommy and Tuppence, two young people short of money and restless for excitement, embark on a daring business scheme - Young Adventurers Ltd. Their advertisement says they are 'willing to do anything, go anywhere'. But their first assignment, for the sinister Mr Whittington, plunges them into more danger than they ever imagined...
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/11/2006
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight170 g
- Width139 mm
- Height142 mm
- Read byHugh Fraser
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time455
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.