Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book was written to highlight the problems faced by Afro-Caribbean people, with regards to their finance, education, employment, investment, future development and lifestyles. It gives us an insight into the causes that are holding us back from achieving and prospering as a nation. It helps us to look at why other nations are prospering and fulfilling their desires while we are failing financially. This book is environmentally friendly for children to use in classrooms, to help them learn about the environment they are living in. This book is t just about the struggles of the Afro-Caribbean people, but also about the plight and suffering of the British people, the bad management of the British Government mismanaging the ecomy, and about people being evicted from their homes and sleeping on the streets. The government should be helping people, but do you think they care about us? The British people is suffering the worst crisis of this century, we need people to support us to let the Government kw that thing will have to change; they cant keep taking from the poor and t investing any money in our future.
- Author(s)Patrick Jackson
- PublisherUpfront Publishing
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUpfront Publishing
- Width110 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.