CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- DescriptionLoss Phyllis Kimber's entire future is called into question after her father is killed in Earl Redfern's employ. But the earl kws something about Phyllis that means she will always be looked after. Lies As lady's maid to Martha, Phyllis is the American heiress's only confidant in England: she kws Martha doesn't love the recently widowed Lord Melton, the man Martha's socially ambitious father is determined she marries, but there's ather secret - a secret that makes Phyllis give up everything to protect her friend. Loyalty Martha begins making preparations to return to America with Phyllis, her father and new husband on the Titanic but the burden of deception eclipses Phyllis's hope for a new future. As she struggles to protect Martha, Phyllis must decide where her loyalties lie, unaware of the undiscovered secrets in her own past and of the tragedy that is about to unfold on that fateful crossing.
- Author BiographyCatherine King was born in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. A search for her roots - her father, grandfather and great-grandfather all worked with coal, steel or iron - and an interest in local industrial history provide inspiration for her stories.
- Author(s)Catherine King
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date12/04/2013
- Weight590 g
- Width153 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.