All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionTHE SECRET LAWS OF MANAGEMENT distils the essence of great business into 40 succinct and memorable laws. Each law represents a common or unavoidable business challenge. These laws will quickly become guiding principles that you can follow, and avoid the pitfalls into which others fall. The solutions are helpful, intelligent and often surprising. Examples are: People tolerate being managed, but they love being led; Most managers give their worst tasks to their best people; Deadlines often backfire; Most people say '' in code Whether you are newly promoted, or want to improve your existing skills, this book will help you take the mystery out of management. The outcome is more effective team relationships, less personal strain and improved results.
- Author BiographyStuart Wyatt is 63 years old, married with two children and lives in South-west England. He splits his time between periods of intense work and extended vacations, whether cruising in his classic yacht or, more recently, touring France in a motorhome.
- Author(s)Stuart Wyatt
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication10/06/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBusiness Plus
- Weight178 g
- Width137 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.