All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.12Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionChristy McKenna, the smartest fashion writer in New York, thought she'd escaped her childhood in the impoverished rural West. Then came a call for help from the one person she could t refuse - her sister, the internationally celebrated model kwn only as Jo. Jo's plea draws Christy back to the magnificent mountains and mysterious red-rock canyons of the Four Corners country. But she's too late - Jo has disappeared. However, Christy does find an unlikely ally in outlaw archaeologist Aaron Cain, and together they pursue Jo and a fabulous cache of ancient Indian artefacts worth millions. Christy and Cain clash at every turn, but their antagonism soon turns into partnership - and blazing passion.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Lowell's many remarkable historical and contemporary novels include New York Times bestsellers, Forget Me Not, Only Love, A Woman Without Lies, Autumn Lover and Winter Fire. Amber Beach, Jade Island, Pearl Cove and Midnight in Ruby Bayou were also instant New York Times bestsellers. Ms. Lowell has more than twenty million books in print.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Lowell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication25/10/2005
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight199 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.