All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.69
About this product
- Description'I took the plunge and went back to work full-time, leaving a baby at home ...that was the start of the 20-year experiment with every different type of working arrangement possible in my quest to try and do justice to my children, my education, my ambition' - Fiona Millar, journalist and education campaigner, kws first hand that being a working mother involves managing childcare, work, laundry and countless other tasks, while striving to find the perfect work-life balance for her family. And she is t alone. Over 70 per cent of mothers with school-age children are in some form of work. In The Secret World of the Working Mother , Fiona Millar draws on the experiences of women from all walks of life and circumstance, as well as her own, to examine the many challenges faced in the workplace and home. Sharply analytical, entertaining and informative, this is an in-depth look at how real women manage their chaotic lives - t how perfect women should.
- Author BiographyFiona Millar is an education columnist for the Guardian, a former aide to Cherie Blair and an activist and campaigner. She and her partner Alastair Campbell have three teenage children.
- Author(s)Fiona Millar
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight361 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.