All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.73
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe world's a very dangerous place. The Middle East has exploded with revolution. Gasoline is w in short supply, and prices have escalated causing many country's fragile ecomies to collapse. Adding to the turmoil are sinister forces plotting to take advantage of the situation. Their collective goal is tp overthrow the U.S. Government, and then carve up and rule the world! Enter Vic Jeski, the unwilling hero. A decorated veteran of Desert Storm, he's w an unsatisfied and unfulfilled corporate executive, whose world turns upside down one bleak winter day in New York City. Taking advantage of an unexpected windfall, he starts life anew in south Florida pursuing a life-long dream. Vic's then faced with ather 'life altering' decision, and unfortunately for Vic, his dream becomes a nightmare of intrigue as he's plunged into a tangled web of plots to uncover a secret that has been safeguarded for over half a century. Vic discovers that he's dealing with worldwide forces, which include the Nazi 4th Reich and a Consortium whose members represent many countries. The problem is that Vic doesn't kw who his friends and enemies are. He can't even trust the beautiful and mysterious woman who claims to love him, the police, and even the government itself. The suspense builds as opposing factions seek to discover the location of a sunken World War II ship that hides incredible secrets, along with a vast treasure. Vic acts daringly, but foolishly at times, to uncover the secret, and thwart the plans of those planning to rule the world. He risks his life, and is very lucky to survive. But can his luck hold out until the true nature of sinister plots are revealed, and before the horrific plans are implemented? Vic's challenge is mind-boggling, the action is steady, and the outcome is very much in doubt with tens of millions of lives hanging in the balance, including his own, those of his loved ones, and worldwide freedom at stake! A man's story for men, but women are invited!
- Author BiographyJohn's in his early 70's, retired along with his wife during 2011. John has three children, three grandchildren, and three great grandchildren from his previous wife. Despite holding down a full-time job, John managed to write, and publish four novels from 2006 through 2012, while also pusuing his favorite hobby --- both fresh and saltwater fishing. John was born in Brooklyn, New York, and worked in downtown Manhattan for a prestigious NYC bank. His office was on the 22nd floor of a building across the street from Battery Park, a view of New York harbor and the Statue of Liberty, and just a couple of blocks from the ill fated Twin Towers. He observed the the Towers being built. John and his wife of twenty plus years reside along with their Calico cat, Peanut, in south east Texas, where it's possible to go fishing year round. John, along with his son, Ted, is now writing a new book, The Mystery of Somber Bay Island. It keeps me occupied, he says, and I can't wait to see how it turns out.
- Author(s)John V Konior
- Date of Publication11/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date22/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)John V Konior
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.