All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionDad has lost his job and the prospects for a Merry Christmas seem bleak. Billy is upset t just because Mommy is crying but also because he doesn't want his baby brother, Mickie to stop believing in Santa and the magic of Christmas. What does downsizing mean anyway and why does it mean they might t even have a tree this Christmas?
- Author BiographyFormer television anchor woman and speechwriter.
- Author(s)Carole Clifford
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.