All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProbably the most intriguing and consoling book ever written about the Sacrament of Confession. This little gem contains a host of true stories about Confession, plus quotes from the Bible and the Saints of the early Church. Shows how even Protestants admire Confession, how it comes from Our Lord Himself, and gives renewed courage and youthfulness of spirit to the heart and soul. Says that by means of weekly Confession any sin can be conquered! Filled with warmth and love.
- Author BiographyFather Paul O'Sullivan, O.P., was born on February 7, 1871. After studying in Dublin, he went on to Rome, where he was ordained a Dominican. He then pursued a Lectorate degree for theology, which in turn prepared him for his future career in writing simple, profound books and preaching to the faithful. He is the author of <i>How to Be Happy</i>, <i>All About the Angels</i>, <i>The Wonders of the Mass</i>, <i>Read Me or Rue It</i>, <i>An Easy Way to Become a Saint</i>, and <i>The Secret of Confession</i>. Father O'Sullivan also founded the Catholic Printing Press and established the Rosary Association, one of several associations he created with the Church's permission. He wrote on and had a great devotion to St. Philomena as well. He died in 1958, on the Feast of the Presentation.
- Author(s)Paul O'Sullivan
- PublisherTan Books & Publishers Inc.
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationRockford, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTan Books & Publishers Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width109 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.