All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGold! There are rumors that long ago a treasure was hidden in a city w buried under the Nevada desert. Nancy and her friends plan to join a dig sponsored by two colleges to hunt for the gold. Before she starts, the young sleuth receives an ancient stone table with petroglyphs on it. With this amazing clue, however, come a threat and danger from a thief who also wants the treasure. One harrowing adventure after ather besets Nancy, Bess, George, Ned, Burt, and Dave in 102-degree temperatures as they pursue Nancy s hunches above and below ground. They are assisted by a fine woman and a young geology student, but both are unwilling participants in a strange plot. In the end Nancy and Ned nearly lose their lives, just after she has discovered the priceless hidden treasure of gold.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Keene is a pen name used by a variety of authors for the classic Nancy Drew Mystery series. The first author to use the pseudonym was Mildred Wirt Benson, who wrote 23 of the original 30 books. Other writers who have adapted the Carolyn Keene moniker include Leslie McFarlane, James Duncan Lawrence, Walter Karig, and Nancy Axelrod.
- Author(s)C. Keene
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleNancy Drew Mysteries S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 52
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG P Putnam's Sons
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width125 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.