All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith two cases in tow, the Hardy boys look to Turner mill for clues. Determined to learn the secret of the old mill, Frank and Joe employ a clever ruse to gain entrance, only to find themselves trapped. How the young detectives extricate themselves from this dangerous situation and unravel mysteries will keep readers tense with suspense!
- Author BiographyFranklin W. Dixon is a pen name used by a variety of authors writing for the classic series, The Hardy Boys. The first and most well-known Franklin W. Dixon was Leslie McFarlane, a Canadian author who contributed 19 of the first 25 books in the series. Other writers who have adopted the pseudonym include Christopher Lampton, John Button, Amy McFarlane, and Harriet Stratemeyer Adams.
- Author(s)Franklin W. Dixon
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication14/10/2000
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHardy Boys Mysteries
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrice Stern Sloan,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width125 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.27Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.