All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionMadison Pryce thinks she's got everything figured out-she's working on a portfolio for a summer art program, trying to keep up her grades, and hanging with her awesome friends. Plus she has her hot boyfriend, Zach. They're just casual, by choice-getting serious with a guy only complicates life. But then a visit from a family friend turns her life upside down and throws all her beliefs into question.Jesse McMann is still reeling from a breakup that shattered his heart and his band. He can't seem to move on from his ex and hasn't picked up his guitar in weeks. Then, pride (and some goading from his bass player and fellow barista) forces him to find a new drummer-and the inspiration to write music again.Kismet arrives in the unlikely form of Grayson Barrett, who tries out for Jesse's band, and whose girlfriend is BFFs with the cute girl who orders a chai latte after yoga every Thursday: Maddie. What Jesse and Maddie thought they knew about the secrets of attraction and the rules of romance changes once they start falling for each other.
- Author(s)Robin Constantine
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight440 g
- Width145 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.