All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionExtra-virgin olive oil is t only a healthier alternative to butter, margarine and other fats, but also gives a characteristic flavor and silky texture to cakes, cookies and other baked goods. There are more than 700 varieties of olives cultivated in the world. Each one has a different flavor. In this book I am going to reveal the secrets of how to convert almost any recipe to olive oil, along with some of my favorite recipes for cakes, cookies, tarts and breads.
- Author BiographyMaria Teresa Capdevielle is a professional pastry chef and a culinary chef/instructor in the SF Bay Area. Her local experience includes V-Sattui, The Rose Pistola, The Waterfront, The Market Hall, The Townhouse Grill & Restaurant and a stint at the famed Chez Panisse in Berkeley. She is running an Italian Regional Cooking Program in Berkeley. She also consults for restaurants and wineries and help them develop their dessert menu and train their teams. http: //www.mariateresaskitchen.com.
- Author(s)Mrs Maria Teresa Capdevielle
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byMS Janet Balsiger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.